Manager, Learning Programs (Financial Planning)
Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
Kaplan Professional Education is a leading national provider of professional education and training for the financial services industry. We offer registration and compliance courses, vocational and Higher Education programs, continuing professional development options as well as customised corporate solutions.
The Manager, Learning Programs (Financial Planning) is responsible for leading, managing and contributing to the development, delivery, review and evaluation of learning and assessment materials for a defined suite of courses and ensuring the quality of students’ learning experience with Kaplan Professional Education is maintained.
This successful candidate will primarily be responsible for:
- Contributing to the design, development, testing and release of new materials, and ensuring materials are updated in line with relevant schedules and made readily available in appropriate formats for delivery mode/s
- Undertaking learning and assessment improvement activities, including moderation, validation, course reviews and course re-fresh projects
- Ensuring the delivery of courses meets Kaplan Professional standards, RTO obligations, and evoke positive student experiences.
- Ensuring practitioners are engaged and inducted as necessary
- Assisting BDM’s in the design and delivery of corporate programs
- Providing training to the business on new products and/or relevant changes
- Managing and overseeing the work and development of the team
- Providing support to Student Services and Student Advisers to address specific course concerns
- Contributing to the effective resolution of student complaints and grievances within the parameters of Kaplan’s student grievance policy
- Investigating and resolving allegations of academic misconduct in line with Kaplan’s academic and non-academic misconduct policies
- Contributing to the effective resolution of student non-academic misconduct
Due to the industry we work within, previous experience working in an RTO, L&D or Higher Education environment is paramount.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in an RTO or L&D environment or Higher Education Provider
- Experience in developing learning resources to enhance the student experience
- Well-developed verbal and nonverbal communication and negotiation skills
- Proven experience at building strong relationships with managers and staff at all levels within an organisation
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and coach staff to develop and apply knowledge and skill in a range of areas
- Proven project management skills to ensure effective delivery of project outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Hold a bachelor degree/qualification in finance/financial planning
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience in Financial Services industry
- Experience in developing courses for online and blended delivery
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you’ll thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Apply now for the opportunity to develop and progress your career, and be part of a successful and close-knit team. An attractive salary package is on offer in line with experience.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close on 24 January 2018.